Genshin Kin Quiz
The game, which is on the tongue of people who are somehow familiar with the world of video games, has won the hearts of fans of role-playing games. Genshin Impact is a phone game that ranks second in the top of the best role-playing games. A spacious world, 3D graphics, characters and different abilities are what attracts smartphone users to play Genshin at least once. The game has become so popular that many tests have appeared, for example, like this Genshin Kin Quiz. Let's take a closer look at the game.
Briefly about Genshin Impact
The Chinese free RPG game somewhat resembles an analogue of The Legend of Zelda. Genshin's developers took the idea from Zelda, completely redesigning the world, characters and their abilities. When you enter the game, you are immediately presented with the story of two heroes: a brother and a sister, who may be your kin? Who knows? At this point, you can choose who you will play for and give your character a name. Beginners are always trained, which tells and shows how to fight mobs, complete quests, etc.
Genshin provides the player with ease of control, where it is clear what, how and when to press, as well as an interface that is understandable even to a person who has never played such games.
The characters featured in this Genshin Kin Quiz
In order to start talking about characters, you need to understand the magical elements, and each element includes certain characters who control one of the elements. One of these characters is your kin, which you will receive as a result of passing the genshin quiz. A player can have four characters, so you need to put them together correctly. Consider the main elements:
Anemo: Air and wind
Anemo is the first element that is available to the player at the beginning of the game. This is the element of air. If Anemo is combined with other elements, then you will get a "Scattering" effect, which will cause scattering damage to the enemy.
Let's look at the most interesting characters from this kin quiz with this element:
- Venti is one of the best characters in the game due to his two ultimate abilities.
- Jean is a universal character in the game: he can greatly damage, as well as heal. Telekinesis ability: you can throw enemies, in addition, you can play as a healer, strong in melee. This is one of the most popular results of this kin quiz.
- Your character (Traveler) – as already mentioned, Anemo/Geo is your first element. The character you are given at the beginning of the game has the power of the wind.
The main element. Characters that have this element can slow down enemies.
The best characters:
- Ganyu is the owner of the bow. One of the best characters in the game. With charged shots, deals damage in a small area with enemies. Maybe this is your kin? The quiz will show.
- Eula - In a short period, deals huge damage due to the rapid swinging of the sword. Cryo gives her the ability to lower enemy defenses.
- Qiqi is a healer, has high defense. The ultimate allows you to deal damage to a group of enemies, in addition, Qiqi puts marks over enemies, and if you deal damage to these mobs, then you will regenerate.
- Diona is a character of S rank (included in the top of the best). Plays the role of a support with his abilities. Has a bow, both normal and charged attacks. Thanks to her ult, she creates a shield and can serve as a heal. Diona is your kin?
Sets fire to the enemy and deals damage.
The best characters that are featured in this genshin kin quiz:
- Hu Tao - Pyro damage sets enemies on fire and deals heavy damage over 4 seconds. If you activate the elemental, then the damage will increase depending on the amount of health. When enemies die, HP is restored.
- Diluc - The elemental damage is paired with massive weapon damage, making Diluc one of the strongest Pyro characters. The elemental skill is available for use three times in a row.
Applies an effect on characters to use elemental combos.
The best characters of this quiz:
- Mona - can move quickly and dodge enemy attacks. Can create a decoy to lure the enemy. Creates a huge elemental explosion that will damage the enemy.
- Tartaglia is a versatile character, thanks to which you can switch from ranged to melee. In melee, it deals hydro damage. Find out if Tartaglia is your Genshin Impact Kinnie with this quiz.
Allows you to reduce the speed of energy recovery from the enemy.
The best elemental characters:
- Fischl - when creating an Elemental Explosion, you can switch to another character, the explosion will not disappear. Activating elemental reactions is very simple. There is an opportunity to hide from enemies for a while. Do you think this is your kin?
- Keqing - the character can teleport. When using an elemental skill, thunder and lightning are summoned, hitting enemies for several seconds.
Genshin Impact Quests
The game is based on completing quests. Our kin quiz on answers to questions. Quests are divided into different groups.
- Tasks of archons
There is a plot in the game, the quests of the archons are completed as you move along the storyline.
- Legend Quests
When acquiring/receiving a new character, you get quests for him in addition, which help you get to know the hero and his abilities.
- World Quests
Quests have an interesting story, but do not relate to the plot. You can complete them in parallel with the story missions. You can get them from NPCs.
- Daily tasks
Every day you get four tasks that you need to complete within a day. They are completed quickly, you get rewards in the form of experience or various resources.
We all know games in which many of the items that drop out to the character are useless. Here it is arranged in such a way that everything you receive must be used. To improve weapons, you will need artifacts, even the simplest ones.
Genshin Impact allows the player to plunge into a world filled with tasks, battles, beautiful characters and cutscenes. And this Genshin Kin Quiz will give you the answer to which of the characters you are closest to. The passage of the game will bring pleasure, because the development in it is not so difficult, and the storyline will not leave even the hater of such games aside.